Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Thursday, May 31, 2018.
– Arrested Development is back and it’s as cringe-worthy as ever:
– Drake responded to Pusha T’s ethering of him, particularly, the picture of him wearing blackface:
– Honest Trailers put Christopher Nolan in their crosshairs:
– Fallout announced their newest game, Fallout 76:
– The Capitals evened up the Stanley Cups finals at one-game-a-piece with their Game 2 victory in Las Vegas.
– Tonight’s the night: the NBA Finals tip-off. Does LeBron stand a chance? Absolutely not. But will it be fun to watch? Certainly. Look, if LeBron can keep these games close going into the 4th quarter, he can pull out some wins — he’s that good.
– Who is “The Source” that found Bryan Colangelo’s Twitter accounts? We dive in:
News & Politics
– Seriously, just kill me now. We’re living in The Matrix, so it really doesn’t matter:
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 30, 2018
– Steam pulls “Active Shooter” video game off of its marketplace:
– The Women’s College World Series kicks off today:
Hottest of the Day
– Alexis Ren, man … I’m at a loss for words:
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“Life is March weather, savage and serene in one hour.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson