The weekends are for turning your brain off, so let us do your thinking and planning for you. Here’s “What’s Good This Weekend” — a compilation of all the dates, times and events happening this weekend that you need to know.
Movies & TV You Should Watch
- Deadpool 2 (82% on Rotten Tomatoes)
- Michelle Wolf’s new Netflix show premieres on Sunday:
- A Steve Martin & Martin Short collab special was released on Netflix:
- Other streaming choices:
Stories You Should Read
- The Story of Jack Johnson, via The New York Times.
- The Warriors Have a Late-Game Weirdness Problem, via The Ringer.
- Florida Friday: A Rundown of The Week That Was In Florida News, via COED.
- How Bruce Springsteen Influence A Storyline in Solo: A Star Wars Story, via Uproxx.
- Liverpool F.C.’s Mohamed Salah, an Arab Muslim Sports Star Subtly Confronting Racism and Islamophobia, via The New Yorker
- Winona Ryder and David Harbour share deep bonds on the set of ‘Stranger Things’, via LA Times.
Music You Should Listen To
- ASAP Rocky’s new album “Testing”:
- Pusha T’s new album “DAYTONA”:
Sports You Should Watch
- Celtics vs Cavaliers Game 6: Friday at 8:30 p.m. EST
- MLB schedule for Saturday, March 26:
- Rockets vs Warriors Game 6: Saturday at 9 p.m. EST
- UEFA Champions League Final — Liverpool vs Real Madrid at 2:45 p.m. EST
- MLB schedule for Sunday, May 27:
Instagram Girl You Should Follow
- Sarah Kohan
Beer You Should Try
Lagunita’s A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Ale
Good luck & god speed everyone. As always, we’ll see you on the other side of the weekend.