Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Tuesday, May 24, 2018.
– Pusha T’s new album ‘DAYTONA’ dropped this morning:
– Here’s Kanye West‘s verse on ‘DAYTONA’:
– Solo: A Star Wars Story hits theaters today. The reviews are meh, but Star Wars is Star Wars, so pencil this one in for at least $750 million dollars.
– The Rockets won Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals, putting Chris Paul and James Harden one win away from the NBA Finals.
– Speaking of the Rockets, they and Travis Scott honored the students of Santa Fe High School at halftime:
– The Champions League final is this weekend and it promises to be epic as two of the highest scoring teams in world football — Liverpool and Real Madrid — face off.
News & Politics
– President Trump canceled his upcoming June 12 summit with North Korea. His letter reads at a 7th grade-reading level.
– MIT police are investigating an alleged rape at a fraternity house.
– Our College Bar of the Week is Primanti Brothers at Penn State University:
– Dogs > literally everything else:
Hottest of the Day
– One of my buddies texted our group chat saying that the Barstool Chicks & Bella Thorne would make for the perfect foursome and I can’t help but agree:
Song of the Day
– In honor of tomorrow’s Champions League final, the Liverpool anthem:
Quote of the Day
“Happiness is a small and unworthy goal for something as big and fancy as a whole lifetime, and should be taken in small doses.” – Russell Baker