Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Tuesday, May 22, 2018.
– The Royal Wedding has been given the Bad Lip Reading treatment:
– Damon Lindelof, the writer behind Lost and The Leftovers, has dished on his latest project, HBO’s adaptation of The Watchmen.
– The Rockets are alive! After being outscored 12-0 in the first seven minutes of the game, the Rockets won Game 2 in Golden State to even up the Western Conference Finals.
– Two best words in sport tonight: Game 7! The Capitals head to Tampa Bay with a Stanley Cup birth on the line:
News & Politics
– University of Oregon student found dead near a popular party-destination lake.
– Former student suing University of Nebraska fraternity for alleged rape.
– Vanessa Carlton … the MOST lit.
Look out everyone cause “A Thousand Miles” might be the official dance song of the summer https://t.co/6Oks8XkmAb
— COED (@COED) May 22, 2018
Hottest of the Day
– It is time we acknowledge Kendall Jenner perfection in human form:
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“Eagles come in all shapes and sizes, but you will recognize them chiefly by their attitudes.” – Charles Prestwich Scott