Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
– Deadpool 2 hit theaters tomorrow!!!
– The Cav are f*cking BUMS. The NBA has a serious problem on their hands as the NBA Finals is shaping up to be the worst in years. #KevinDurantRuinedBasketball
– The Lightning won Game 3 in DC against the Capitals:
– The NBA Draft Lottery was last night with the Suns winning the #1 pick:
News & Politics
– A professional golfer’s wife was arrested for assaulting him and his mother:
– Tim Cook spoke at Duke’s graduation, urging students to “challenge the status quo”:
’ url=’https://coed.com/2018/05/14/apples-tim-cook-urges-duke-graduates-to-challenge-the-status-quo/’ image=’https://i1.wp.com/scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/f450c9affa1190767a9604871d16aaad/5B92B285/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/31421834_370993426740882_4125435311805169664_n.jpg?resize=200%2C116&quality=88&strip&ssl=1&crop=0,5,200px,116px’ excerpt=”]
– Police shot & killed a naked man on I-95:
Hottest of the Day
– This Madison Beer chick looks like a robot but I’m into it:
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.” -Abraham Lincoln