Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today — Wednesday, May 9, 2018.
– Burt Reynolds, Kurt Russell, Tim Roth and Michael Madsen have joined the cast of Quentin Tarantino’s newest film Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, joining that already STACKED cast of Leonardo Dicaprio, Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie. Yes, yes and YES.
– Thanos has made his way to Fortnite and the videos are bananas:
– Speaking of Thanos, the Russo Brothers discussed Infinity War’s controversial ending:
– The Rockets beat the Utah Jazz in 5 games, sending Chris Paul to his first ever Western Conference Finals.
– The Warriors beat the Pelicans to advance to their fourth straight NBA Finals.
– Three American detainees released from North Korea.
– The US Coast Guard seized over 1 ton of marijuana:
– There were reports of an active shooter yesterday at West Hills College, although police determined the reports to be a hoax.
– 11 more fraternity brothers are headed to trial over Timothy Piazza’s death:
– Snoop Dogg’s Instagram is lowkey hilarious:
Hottest of the Day
– NYC Kylie:
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“To make mistakes is human; to stumble is commonplace; to be able to laugh at yourself is maturity.” — William Arthur Ward