Bellator MMA returns to the Paramount Network on Friday night for Bellator 197: Chandler vs. Girtz. In the main event, former Bellator lightweight champion Michael Chandler will be stepping into the cage to face off against Brandon Girtz. Girtz (15-7) is fresh off of a first-round KO victory over Luka Jelcic in Florence, Italy last December. Chandler (17-4), also enters the bout on the heels of a victory, with the two-time champion earning a unanimous decision victory over Goiti Yamauchi at Bellator 192 in January. Chandler is 5-1 in his last six outings, with the lone loss being to Brent Primus, who took the belt from Chandler at Bellator NYC.
Also on the main card are appearances by undefeated featherweight prospect A.J. McKee, UFC veteran Justin Lawrence, four-time Division I All-American wrestler Logan Storley, and Kevin “Baby Slice” Ferguson Jr., the son of street fighting legend Kimbo Slice.
All of the information you need to catch Bellator 197 from the opening bout can be seen below.
Bellator 197: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: Bellator 197: Chandler vs. Girtz
Date: Friday, April 13, 2018
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
Venue: The Family Arena
Main Card Time: 9:00 P.M. EST
Broadcast: Bellator.com, Paramount Network
Live Stream: Stream 1 | Stream 2 | Stream 3
MMAStreams via Reddit
Your other option is to visit MMAStreams on Reddit to see if you can find a stream for this event.
Bellator 197 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (Paramount, 9:00 p.m. ET)
- Michael Chandler (155.3) vs. Brandon Girtz (156)
- Justin Lawrence (145.8) vs. A.J. McKee (145.8)
- Devon Brock (160) vs. Kevin Ferguson Jr. (159.8) – 160-pound catchweight
- Joaquin Buckley (168.3) vs. Logan Storley (170.6)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Bellator.com, 7:00 p.m. ET)
- Rebecca Ruth (125.3) vs. Juliana Velasquez (126)
- Dominic Mazzotta (135.4) vs. Josh Sampo (135.4)
- Derek Anderson (164.2) vs. Zak Bucia (164.9) – 165-pound catchweight
- Jeff Crotty (170.8) vs. Jordan Downy (170.3)
- Adam Cella (189) vs. Dewayne Diggs (186.8) – 189-pound catchweight
- Joe Roye* (151) vs. Cort Wahle (144.9)
- Justin Robbins (135.6) vs. A.J. Siscoe (140.6) – 140-pound catchweight
- Eric Ellington (135.4) vs. Jordan Howard (136)
* Roye missed the featherweight limit and will be fined an undisclosed percentage of his purse.