Not only is it Friday Jr., but it’s Friday Jr. during Masters Weekend, one of the best sports weekends of the year. And not only is it Thursday and not only is it Masters Week, but it’s only, finally feeling like spring in New York City.
Anyway, on to COED’s Quick Fix: Everything You Need To Know Today — Thursday, April 5, 2018.
– Six years after going off the air, the Jersey Shore crew returns tonight for Jersey Shore Family Vacation
– Dr. Evil is back! God I love the Austin Powers movies. We need Mike Meyers back.
– The Toronto Raptors crushed the Boston Celtics to essentially lock up the #1 in the Eastern Conference (even though we all know neither of those teams is beating LeBron)
– The Masters kicks off today & Tiger is BACK baby.
– My beloved Liverpool laid the smackdown on Manchester City in the Champions League yesterday, securing a 3-0 first leg victory:
– RGIII signed a one year deal with the Baltimore Ravens:
– Tonight’s NBA schedule:
News & Politics
– NYPD shot & killed a man because they thought he was carrying a gun. He was holding a pipe.
– A University of Minnesota fraternity member died as a result of alcohol poisoning:
– Florida Gators coach Dan Mullen visited the school’s fraternities to drum up support for the upcoming spring game:
– Wait for it…
– Stay lit my guy:
Hottest of the Day
– Vanessa Hudgens in a one-piece:
– Jasmine Tookes is flawless:
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” -Sam Levenson