Folks, not only is it Friday Jr., but it’s also MLB Opening Day. Let me tell ya: if heaven existed solely on a mild-weathered early Spring day, it would look something like this: baseball, gambling, and some midday beers. And with baseball returning and April (and warmer weather) and the other side of the weekend, Spring has officially sprung. Time to get back in the gym, boys, because the countdown to Memorial Day Weekend has begun.
Anyway, on to COED’s Quick Fix: Everything You Need To Know Today — Thursday, March 29, 2018.
– Ready Player One, Stephen Spielberg’s new movie, comes out tonight. I caught it last night & it’s just a classic Spielberg movie. If you’re a hardcore movie/pop culture lover, I’d qualify it as a must-see.
– The trailer for Margot Robbie’s new movie Terminal was released, and it co-stars … Mike Meyers!? MIKE MEYERS!
– You smell that? That smell is a fresh MLB Season, which kicks off today:
– Karl Anthony Towns scored 56 points last night:
– Gotta love a buzzer beater:
News & Politics
– Police arrested a Taiwanese foreign exchange student who allegedly threatened to “shoot up” a Pennsylvania high school.
– A judge has dismissed the involuntary manslaughter charges in the Timothy Piazza death case.
– Nights in with bae>
Hottest of the Day
– Bella’s classical beauty:
– Rita Ora x Spice Girls will be a must-watch:
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” – Elbert Hubbard