Copa América Centenario, the international men’s football tournament is taking place coast-to-coast in the United States from June 3 – 26, 2016. For the first time in 100 years, Copa América is being held outside of South America.
16 teams from two soccer confederations, CONMEBOL (the South American football confederation) and CONCACAF (the football confederation for North and Central America and the Caribbean), battle it out for the grand prize on June 26, in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
10 teams from the CONMEBOL side:
- Chile (Copa América title holders)
6 teams from the CONCACAF side:
- United States (Hosts and automatic qualifier)
- Mexico (Automatic qualifier)
- Costa Rica (Winners of 2014 Copa Centroamericana)
- Jamaica (Winners of 2014 Caribbean Cup)
- Haiti (Winners of Copa América Centenario qualifying play-offs)
- Panama (Winners of Copa América Centenario qualifying play-offs)
Out of the 16, now we’re down to the final two:
But the field isn’t the only place to watch. Let’s take a look at the fans. I’m not sure how to describe them, but ‘epic hotness’ sounds about right. These south american soccer babes have freakishly amazing bods that could rival any model on the Victoria’s Secret runway. Wait a minute… Come to think of it, Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio… aren’t they all BRAZILIAN?
Voluptuous soccer fans are making it hard to keep our eyes on the game. I don’t know about you, but I’m rooting for whoever they are rooting for.
Enjoy. And, you’re welcome.