The Pac-12 Conference regular season has come to a close. There is now time for a few days of rest until the conference tournament kicks off in Las Vegas. The Oregon Ducks will go into the tournament as the top seed with the Utah Utes just behind them as the second seed. There are several teams that could come out of the conference tournament with a title which allows for a very wide open event. The Pac-12 will make a ton of noise in the NCAA Tournament and it all starts with the conference tournament beginning on Wednesday.
Here is a full look at the Pac-12 standings and the Pac-12 Tournament Schedule.
Final Pac-12 Standings
- Oregon (14-4, 25-6)- The Ducks took the conference title by one game and are clearly at the top of the Pac-12 for the NCAA Tournament. A No. 2 seed wouldn’t be a shock to anyone.
- Utah (13-5, 24-7)- It has been a very successful season for the Utes who go into the conference tournament on a major roll but have lost twice to Oregon this season and would love a third chance.
- Arizona (12-6, 24-7)- The Wildcats look like a team that no one wants to face at this point. While they are projected to only get a No. 5 seed for the NCAA Tournament, they are very dangerous.
- California (12-6, 22-9)- When the college basketball world looks for the hottest teams, they can look straight at the Golden Bears. They may be the No. 3 seed in the conference tournament but could easily win.
- Colorado (10-8, 21-10)
- USC (9-9, 20-11)
- Oregon State (9-9, 18-11)
- Washington (9-9, 17-13)
- Stanford (8-10, 15-14)
- UCLA (6-12, 15-16)
- Arizona State (5-13, 15-16)
- Washington State (1-17, 9-21)
Pac-12 Tournament Schedule
Wednesday, March 9
Game 1: #8 Washington vs. #9 Stanford, 3:10 p.m.
Game 2: #5 Colorado vs. #12 Washington State, 5:40 p.m.
Game 3: #7 USC vs. #10 UCLA, 9:10 p.m.
Game 4: #6 Oregon State vs. #11 Arizona State, 11:40 p.m.
Thursday, March 10
Game 5: Game 1 Winner vs. #1 Oregon, 3:10 p.m.
Game 6: Game 2 Winner vs. #4 Arizona, 5:40 p.m.
Game 7: Game 3 Winner vs. #2 Utah, 9:15 p.m.
Game 8: Game 4 Winner vs. #3 California, 11:45 p.m.
Friday, March 11
Game 9: Game 5 Winner vs. Game 6 Winner, 9:15 p.m.
Game 10: Game 7 Winner vs. Game 8 Winner, 11:45 p.m.
Saturday, March 12
Game 11: Game 9 Winner vs. Game 10 Winner, 10:15 p.m.