Anjali Ramkissoon, a University of Miami neurologist, was recorded drunkenly attacking an Uber driver. This is my new favorite freakout video of 2016 and I can’t imagine it getting replaced anytime soon.
This video went up on reddit last night, and within minutes someone had already released her name.
Here are just a few things about this video I enjoy:
• That her lame nut shot doesn’t work.
• That she gets tossed with ease.
• Her sheer insanity to get back in the car. In the front seat!
• The psychotic urge to grab his important papers out of the glove box and throw them on the street. Let’s be honest, only a girl could think of that. A guy would be too busy yelling and ramming his head against a window to come up with something that diabolical.
• The fact she thinks she can walk away. Like it’s no big deal.
• Reading the reviews on her Facebook page after the internet learned her name.
Here are some things I don’t enjoy:
• Watching the Uber driver’s face as he realizes that he knows he’s in a seriously precarious position.
• The fact that she wasn’t arrested and made a cash settlement on the spot.
Here’s the full description from YouTube, which actually makes me even more upset. Guess who got off scot-free?:
We were on the phone with this uber driver while he pulled up to our location. Out of nowhere the girl in the video gets in the backseat of his car and won’t get out. We told the driver it was ok, to just cancel our ride, but he did not want to take her anywhere so he kept telling her to get out.
Eventually the driver gets out and says he’s calling the cops to get her out of the car. After a couple of minutes of the driver pretending to talk to the cops (im assuming he was pretending because they never showed up at first), the girl decides to reach into the front seat, grab his keys, and start walking away with his keys in her hands…. That’s where the video starts…
The police finally showed up after this video ends. The girl was in a taxi cab about to leave when the showed up and they had to stand in front of the taxi and tell him to stop. The girl eventually got up from the area the cops had told her to sit and wait, and tried to walk away from the scene.
Once in handcuffs, she then tried kicking some of the police officers on the scene. It was only when they put her in the police car that she started crying, apologizing, and claiming that she would lose her medical license (she claimed to be a neurologist) if she got arrested.
The Uber driver was too good of a person and decided to take a cash settlement instead of pressing charges. In his words, “…she was crying (and) said (she) was sorry for everything.” I don’t want to disclose the amount the driver was paid, but can say he could only use the money to pay his cellphone bill and maybeee his cable bill.
It’s safe to safe this girl got off easy.