Rochdale AFC, a soccer club in England’s third division, is using lights confiscated by police in marijuana raids to grow grass for their soccer field. According to our friends over at Extra Mustard Oli Makin, who is the head groundskeeper at Rochdale’s stadium, fastened the lamps to old goalposts so he could move them around on the field to focus on areas in need of a touch-up. I see nothing wrong with it – in fact I think Mr. Makin should get a raise for his MacGyver-esque decision.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Thursday morning…
• Keep an eye out for the solar eclipse this afternoon [Newser]
• Kat Von D’s tattoo shop is on fire RIGHT NOW [TMZ]
• South Park pinball? Yes please [Egotastic]
• Creepy Halloween costumes that will give you chills [Radass]
• Kids are basically like little drunk people [Bro My God]