A matchmaking site called The Dating Ring analyzed 7,500 post-date feedback forms submitted by New York and San Francisco singles over the course of 18 months, all to determine which college or university’s alums were most likely to get a second date, and according to our friends over at The Huffington Post Colgate University claimed the title of most dateable grads. One colgate graduate said the reason she initially looked at Colgate was because her camp counselor told her that really hot guys went there. To see the top ten colleges with the most dateable alumni, CLICK HERE.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Friday morning…
• Justin Bieber is now boxing with Floyd Mayweather [TMZ]
• The 5 craziest crimes of the week [Newser]
• The worst Halloween costumes of all time [Bro My God]
• Guy trolls women on Tinder by trying to get them to predict NBA season [Post Grad Problems]
• Colin Kaepernick voted most stylish NFL player [Extra Mustard]