Adidas called in Dutch soccer club Ajax to show them the ridiculous new designs that they had put together for the team’s new jerseys. According to our friends over at Extra Mustard, Adidas presented the team jerseys with tulips, lions, and a cheesy tuxedo jersey. The Ajax marketing director said, “I have the feeling that we won’t be taken seriously.” The players were relieved when they found out they won’t have to take the field in tie-dye jerseys in the UEFA Champions League. To watch the video of their reactions, CLICK HERE.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Wednesday morning…
• Justin Bieber was the victim of a $1 Million shakedown after the racist joke video [TMZ]
• Lupita Nyong’o will be in the new Star Wars [Maxim]
• Here are some men with beards shaped like animals [Huffington Post]
• Uber driver kidnapped drunk woman [Newser]
• This guy is the best bottle cap snapper in the world [Radass]