A Minnesota production company called McCally-Lee Entertainment is now casting for the new reality show “Hockey Moms.” According to our friends over at Extra Mustard, the company is looking for “lively and charismatic mothers in the region” (read: moms who will get in fights when their kids don’t win) and “unique hockey families with unusual circumstances” (read: someone to be the one likeable character on the show). Families can apply now through April 24th at http://www.mccallylee.com.
And here are some more links to kick off your Friday morning. Enjoy!
• Amanda Bynes rocks a bikini, just like the doctor ordered [TMZ]
• Lady Gaga poses for Terry Richardson [Drunken Stepfather]
• This woman is stuck in a drain, but cares more about her phone [Huffington Post]
• The 20 greatest Weird Al parodies of all time [Mandatory]
• Here are some cocktail cuties to get you ready for the weekend [Maxim]