Colleen Cudney, a 22 year-old Michigan woman, could be heading to jail this week after bragging on Facebook about beating a random breathalyzer test. According to our friends over at The Huffington Post, Cudney is not allowed to drink as a condition of her probation for a 2012 drunken driving conviction, and was called in for the test after St. Patrick’s Day. She passed the test, and then later boasted on Facebook about her “achievement.” Cudley is due in court on Tuesday and could face up to 93 days in jail.
And her are some more links to kick off your Monday morning…
• The Seattle Mariners will circle the earth twice during the 2014 season [Extra Mustard]
• Selena Gomez drops millions on “anti-Bieber” mansion [TMZ]
• New Britney Spears bikini pics [Drunken Stepfather]
• Here are some GIFs of ScarlettJohansson turning around [Maxim]
• Summer is almost here and that means female surfers! [The Chive]