Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Tuesday, August 28, 2018.
– This Dr. Strange/Infinity War theory is pretty legit:
– Game Of Thrones final season may premiere later than expected:
– Tottenham beat the shit out of Manchester United on their home turf:
– Odell Beckham Jr. finally got his money, $95 million ($65 million guaranteed) to be exact.
News & Politics
– President Trump accused Google of being part of the fake news media:
– John McCain’s former campaign manager read the Senator’s farewell letter yesterday:
– University of Tennessee puts $1.7 Billion into state economy:
– Same, buddy:
Hottest of the Day
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“Out of the lowest depths there is a path to the loftiest heights.” — Thomas Carlyle
You can follow Eric on Twitter @eric_italiano and on Instagram @ericitaliano