Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Friday, June 15, 2018.
– New Music Friday:
– Russia emphatically kicked off the World Cup with a 5-0 win over a shitty, shitty Saudi Arabia team.
– Uruguay striker Luis Suarez has been with the same woman since he was 15:
News & Politics
– President Trump says North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat:
Just landed – a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2018
– Quinnipiac suspends Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity for two years:
I dare you to watch this Autistic High School Senior who is usually nonverbal give this graduation speech and not feel all the feels:
Hottest of the Day
– Rando Italian Instagram model Laura Bragato:
Song of the Day
– Not a song, but an album:
Quote of the Day
“I wonder why it is that we are not all kinder to each other than we are. How much the world needs it! How easily it is done!”– Henry Drummond