Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Tuesday, May 30, 2018.
– Pusha T done murdered Drake. MURDERED HIM. From baby mama’s to bastard sons to his parents and his sick (literally) friend, Pusha T pulled no punches on “The Story of Adidon”
– The newest game in the accalimed “Fallout” series was announced, Fallout 76:
– The original ending to Avengers: Infinity War was much different.
– Well, not NBA or NHL last night, so nothing to report on that front. There were baseball games but it’s late May which means the games literally don’t count for another two months or so.
– But the Stanley Cup Playoffs return tonight and the Capitals are looking to even the series at 1-1. The Golden Knights won Game 1 in a 6-4 thriller.
News & Politics
– Roseanne fired off some racist tweets and promptly got her show canceled. Getting her own show canceled to own the libs, brilliant Roseanne!
– A Northwestern Student fell from the fourth floor of a fraternity house.
– Drake, bruh…
Please stop referring to this picture as “artwork”…I’m not an internet baby, I don’t edit images…this is a REAL picture…these are his truths, see for yourself https://t.co/gd6vRS3HM8 pic.twitter.com/2el58HEZ8F
— King Push (@PUSHA_T) May 30, 2018
Hottest of the Day
– Elizabeth Hurley is 52-years-old. 52.
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“He lives long that lives well, and time misspent is not lived, but lost.” – Thomas Fuller