Started drinking right after work on Friday? Sunday Funday’d a little too hard? Girlfriend duty? Or maybe you just plain old turned off your brain. Well, whatever your reason is for not knowing what the hell happened, we’ve got you covered.
– Deadpool 2 came out to excellent reviews & record-breaking sales:
– Jake Gyllenhaal is in talks to star as the villain in the new Spider-Man movie:
Jake Gyllenhaal will play the villain role, Mysterio https://t.co/zW88ivH9UO
— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) May 21, 2018
– The Royal Wedding was this weekend, and while I personally could give a flying-f*ck less, some of you out there may care about it. Not sure why, but I’m here to serve the people, so here ya go:
– The Las Vegas Golden Knights advanced to the Stanley Cup Final during their FIRST ever season. Incredible story.
– The Cavs clawed back into the Eastern Conference Finals by winning Game 3 at home while the Warriors took the 2-1 advantage over the Rockets. Cavs & Celtics play Game 4 on Monday, while the Warriors & Rockets go again on Tuesday.
News & Politics
– We’ve all been there:
When you’re high in public pic.twitter.com/t2087j9eK2
— COED (@COED) May 20, 2018
Hottest of the Week
– If Selena Gomez isn’t careful she’s going to be out-Selena Gomez’d by Camilla Cabello:
Quote of the Week
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.” — Winston Churchill
Happy Monday, everyone, and good luck out there. We’ll see you on the other side of the weekend, but until then, here’s our song of the week: