Started drinking right after work on Friday? Sunday Funday’d a little too hard? Girlfriend duty? Or maybe you just plain old turned off your brain. Well, whatever your reason is for not knowing what the hell happened, we’ve got you covered.
– This weekend’s episode of Westworld was absolutely fantastic:
– HBO’s newest comedy Barry wrapped up its excellent first season last night.
– Deadpool 2 comes out Thursday!
– The Cavs got WHOPPED by the Celtics in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals:
– Speaking of the Cavs, everyone is absolutely SLURPING LeBron for being able to use his memory:
– The Western Conference Finals kick off tonight (finally!) with Houston heading to Golden State to take on the Warriors:
News & Politics
– Former Green Beret and UFC Fighter Tim Kennedy waterboarded himself in support of potential CIA head Gina Haspel. Kennedy says that waterboarding is not torture & is merely an “uncomfortable experience” and a “baptism in freedom”:
– Murray State has suspended all Greek Life activity:
– Pike at ECU suspended for drugs & alcohol:
– Someone mashed up ‘This Is America’ with ‘Call Me Maybe’ & people aren’t happy:
Hottest of the Weekend
– This chick Rosana Hernandez has about 125K Instagram followers right now and I’m willing to bet she’ll have at least half-a-million by this time next year. Absolute ROCKETSHIP of a woman (also went to Rutgers, RU Rah Rah!):
Happy Monday, everyone, and good luck out there. We’ll see you on the other side of the weekend, but until then, here’s our song of the week: