Do not ask me what today’s high is in New York City because it’ll just make me angry that it’s now almost May and Spring has not yet arrived. If I was in college right now, I’d be FURIOUS about this unseasonably cold weather putting a damper on day-drinking season, especially if I was a senior. So, to all the students out there, don’t let the weather get you down: keep partying outside at all costs, because once you’re an adult, day drinks are few and far between.
Anyway, on to COED’s Quick Fix: Everything You Need To Know Today —Wednesday, April 18, 2018.
– Calling all comic book nerds! Check out this dope 10-year Marvel Studios featurette:
– Harry & Lloyd reunited on Conan last night:
– The Pelicans won both games in Portland to take a 2-0 lead over the Trailblazers back to New Orleans:
– Tonight’s NBA playoff schedule:
– Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff schedule:
News & Politics
– Barbara Bush, the 41st First Lady of the United States of America, passed away at the age of 92-years-old.
– Auburn University Greek life has enacted a self-imposed ban on hard liquor:
– Tallahassee police suspected FSU QB Deondre Francois of selling marijuana, investigating him for two months:
– This is disturbingly accurate:
How to watch a movie in 2018
Step 1: open netflix
Step 2: click through 500 films
Step 3: select tv series
Step 4: pick episode you’ve seen
Step 5: look at phone for 45 mins
— Siân Welby (@Sianwelby) April 15, 2018
Hottest of the Day
– Bella Hadid just looking angelic:
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“The memory represents to us not what we choose but what it pleases.” — Michel de Montiage