Started drinking right after work on Friday? Sunday Funday’d a little too hard? Girlfriend duty? Or maybe you just plain old turned off your brain. Well, whatever your reason is for not knowing what the hell happened, we’ve got you covered.
This is COED’s What The Hell Happened This Weekend?
– Netflix‘s remake of Lost in Space premiered this weekend:
– HBO’s Elvis documentary premiered this weekend, and if it’s anything like their Andre the Giant, Garry Shandling and Stephen Spielberg documentaries, then it’s excellent:
– The fourth season of Fear The Walking Dead premiered last night:
– LeBron lost his Game 1 of Round 1 for the first time in his career:
– The NBA playoffs roll on tonight:
– The NHL playoffs also continue:
– My New York Mets have the best record in baseball:
– Manchester City clinched the 2017-18 Premier League title:
News & Politics
– The United States bombed Syria in response to their chemical attacks.
– Full Metal Jacket actor R. Lee Ermey passed away at the age of 74 years old.
– 2,500 Xanax bars were seized from an ECU fraternity:
– What a party this must’ve been:
Hottest of the Weekend
– Kylie Jenner is back to her old tricks:
– Remember Angela Simmons from Run’s House? Yup…
Happy Monday, everyone, and good luck out there. We’ll see you on the other side of the weekend, but until then, here’s our song of the week.