Sean Patrick Hannity is an American talk show host, author, and conservative political commentator. Hannity is the host of The Sean Hannity Show, a nationally syndicated talk radio show. He also hosts a cable news show, Hannity, on Fox News.
Sean Hannity Net Worth 2019: $100 Million
Sean Hannity, the host of the nationally syndicated radio program The Sean Hannity Show and the host of the Fox News show Hannity, has a reported estimated net worth of approximately $85 million dollars as of 2018. In 2008, Hannity was signed to a five-year, $100 million contract after ABC Radio was sold to Citadel Communications.
– Hannity was born in New York City on December 30, 1961. He is the youngest of four siblings. Hannity grew up in Franklin Square, New York, and attended Sacred Heart Seminary in Hempstead, New York, during his middle school years and St. Pius X Preparatory Seminary in Uniondale, New York for high school. Hannity dropped out of New York University and Adelphi University.
1989 – 2000
– Hannity hosted his first talk radio show in 1989 at the volunteer college station at UC Santa Barbara, KCSB-FM, for 40 hours a week. At this time, Hannity also worked as a general contractor.
– After Hannity left KCSB, he placed an ad in radio publications presenting himself as “the most talked about college radio host in America.” WVNN in Athens, Alabama then hired him to be the afternoon talk show host. After WVNN, he moved to WGST in Atlanta in 1992.
– In September 1996, Hannity was hired by Roger Ailes to host a television program under the working title Hannity and LTBD (“liberal to be determined”). Alan Colmes was then hired to co-host and the show debuted as Hannity & Colmes.
– In January 1997, WABC put Hannity on the air full-time, giving him the late night time slot. WABC then moved Hannity to the same drive time slot he had filled temporarily a little more than a year earlier. Hannity was on WABC’s afternoon time slot from January 1998 until the end of 2013. Since January 2014, Hannity has hosted the 3–6 p.m. time slot on WOR in New York City.
– In January 2007, Hannity began a new Sunday night television show on Fox News, Hannity’s America.
– In the summer of 2008, Hannity was signed to a five-year, $100 million contract.
– In November 2008, Colmes announced his departure from Hannity & Colmes. After the show’s final broadcast on January 9, 2009, Hannity took over the time slot with his own new show, Hannity.
– Hannity is the author of three books: “Let Freedom Ring: Winning the War of Liberty over Liberalism, “Deliver Us from Evil: Defeating Terrorism, Despotism, and Liberalism” and “Conservative Victory: Defeating Obama’s Radical Agenda.”
– In April 2018, Hannity was named as the previously unnamed third client of Michael Cohen, Donald Trump‘s personal lawyer.
Sean Hannity said in a Wednesday night broadcast Legislators and governors are demonstrating “unconscionable, grotesque brutality” as they try to “legalize infanticide.”