Started drinking right after work on Friday? Sunday Funday’d a little too hard? Girlfriend duty? Or maybe you just plain old turned off your brain. Well, whatever your reason is for not knowing what the hell happened, we’ve got you covered.
This is COED’s What The Hell Happened This Weekend?
– The new Natalie Portman sci-fi flick Annihilation has made its way onto the internet and it’s awesome. 10/10 would recommend. Don’t listen to the audience score, listen to the critic score.
– Drake & Migos go hilariously retro in the music video for “Walk It Talk It”:
– Speaking of Drake, he hopped on the remix for “Lemon”, which is also dope:
– The latest project from the Workaholics guys comes out Friday on Netflix:
– Also coming out this weekend, Pacific Rim Uprising:
– March is truly as mad as ever, with the tournament being as wide open as it’s ever been. High seeds are falling, 16 seeds are advancing, and gambling lines have been smashed left and right. #1 overall seed Virginia losing to UMBC in the first round was obviously the highlight of the weekend.
– NBA scores from Saturday in case you care, which would be weird considering the NCAA Tournament is on:
– The Champions League quarterfinals are set:
News & Politics
– The latest on the President Trump/Robert Mueller saga, via the New York Times.
– People are pissed at Facebook again, this time about the protection of personal data.
– President Trump is unveiling his opioid epidemic plan today.
– A grand jury indicted four people in the death of LSU freshman pledge Max Gruver:
– “So then she said she wanted to name her ‘Stormi’, so I said ‘Fine b*tch you could name her whatever you want, long as I get to keep smashing.'”
– March. F*cking. Madness.
Hottest of the Weekend
– Kendall Jenner did a Snapchat:
– Not sure I’d be able to handle Bella Thorne’s insanity but boy would I love to try:
– The Queen:
Happy Monday, everyone, and good luck out there. We’ll see you on the other side of the weekend, but until then, here’s our song of the week.