magnifier menu chevron-left chevron-right chevron-down

‘Silicon Valley’ Stream: Watch Season 4, Episode 9 Online

|

HBO’s Silicon Valley continues its fourth season tonight with episode No. 9, “Hooli-Con,” at 10:00 P.M. EST. Here’s everything you need to know from last week’s episode:

Due to a wave of unusually cold weather and consequent insurance claims, FGI faces a lot more data processing requirements than Pied Piper is expected to handle, and the team is facing an astronomical bill from their data storage center provider for the sudden spike. Richard decides to attract investment from another client to handle this, approaching Ehrlich so that he gets Keenan Feldspar to hear their pitch. Richard thinks Feldspar’s VR tech is a fad, but Dinesh and Gilfoyle are so impressed after trying it that they integrate Pied Piper’s middle out algorithm into Feldspar’s VR, which improves it greatly. As a result Feldspar offers to acquire Pied Piper altogether. Richard doesn’t want this, so he counters with an offer of $25 million, which Keenan still accepts. Richard intends to concede, but Monica warns him that Feldspar’s VR isn’t that great and that he’s walking into a trap, promising that she will fund their series A round if they can implement the decentralized internet project on a sufficient number of cell phones. After texting him telling him the deal is off, Richard learns that Feldspar has signed with Hooli, abandoning Ehrlich in the process. Richard decides to enter Hooli-Con, Hooli’s tech conference, to put Monica’s challenge into practice.

This week’s episode includes Erlich going on a trip to get his mojo back, the Pied Piper guys take to Hooli-Con to pull off a stealth operation. There, an ethically challenged Jared tries to keep himself in the dark, Gilfoyle and Dinesh get distracted by Keenan and Richard’s obsession with an ex’s new beau leads him to put their whole plan in jeopardy.

Looking for how to live stream tonight’s episode? We got you covered.


‘Silicon Valley’ Season 4, Episode 9 Viewing Details

Date: Sunday, June 18, 2017
Time: 10:00 P.M. EST
Season: 4
Episode: 9
Title: “Hooli-Con”
TV Channel: HBO


How To Watch ‘Silicon Valley’ Season 4, Episode 9 Online

You can watch Silicon Valley online via HBOGo.com. You will need your log-in and password information for your cable or satellite provider and you’re good to go.

If you don’t have HBO, you can sign up for one-month free trial of HBO NOW, which is HBO’s standalone streaming service. You will receive a full month free before your paid membership begins. If you cancel your subscription within the week, you will not be charged. If you want to sign up for HBO NOW on your computer, you can buy a subscription from Optimum in the northeastern U.S., or through Verizon.

You can also watch the Silicon Valley through Sling TV. Sling TV is service that allows subscribers to watch live and on-demand TV channels on TVs, computer or mobile device for a monthly fee. It’s just like a cable or satellite TV service, except it’s delivered over the internet. The service’s ‘Best of Live TV’ package with an HBO add-on will cost $35 a month, but you can sign up for a free seven-day trial and if you cancel your subscription within seven days, you will not be charged. Once signed up, simply download the app for your computer to start watching.


Watch ‘Silicon Valley’ Season 4, Episode 9 On Mobile

If you would like to stream Silicon Valley season 4, episode 9 on your phone, tablet or mobile device, you can do so by downloading the HBO GO app. You can download the HBO GO app on App Store and Google Play store. Once downloaded, sign in with your cable provider information.

If you don’t have HBO subscription, you can sign up for a one-month free trial for HBO NOW. HBO NOW app is available on Google Play and App Store. HBO NOW app is also available on Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Chromecast, PS4, Roku, TiVO, and Xbox One.

You can also watch the TV show on the Sling app. Sign up for a free Sling trial and download their app from the App store or Google Play store. Sling app is also available on Apple TV, Xbox One, Roku, Chromecast, and Amazon Fire.

The episode will be available for streaming at 10 P.M. EST, the same time it airs on television.


‘Silicon Valley’ Season 4, Episode 9 Preview

  • SPONSORED VIDEO
  • COED Writer
    New York born and raised, currently an undergrad at Binghamton University. So far, 80% of my life has been watching movies and the other 20% has been refreshing the Domino's Pizza tracker. I'll work on that.
    Comments