When you challenge people on the internet to make cruel jokes about you, what do you think is going to happen? You got to be tough as sh*t to make it in this world. But some people really bite off more than they can chew.
This is the story of Redditor krizzkris who might just have underestimated the comedic cruelty of her online contemporaries. She told r/RoastMe to dish out their best insults and jokes at her expense. She baited the trolls and jokers even more when she wrote “I’m too hot to be roasted… but try anyways.”
Bear in mind that super-fox Instagram model Niece Waidhofer told Reddit to roast her, and she got insulted so badly that her account no longer exists. Yup, the model got so offended and bothered that she decided to delete her Reddit account. And here is how she looks…
Alright. Alright. Let’s get back to the task at hand. When poor little Krizzkris asked the Redditors to roast her, they came with some flame-broiled sh*t. They all burned her so badly that she ended up deleting her account on Reddit in last than a day.
Let’s look at the fire that scared off Krizzkriss…
- I’m very confused why she thinks she’s hot. I’ve taken better looking shits
- In Spanish we have a saying that roughly translates to “the eyes of a dead donkey.” That’s you. That’s what you have.
- All the bed bugs in my bed would get together and roll you out of my bed if I got drunk and brought you home.
- I’d be “too hot” too with that giant solar panel you call a forehead.
Is that the face you make when you’re trying to look hot? You look like a stroke victim.
- You’re definitely at a Starbucks or equivalent coffee place, doing your best to blend in and look like a normal girl when you’re actually so insecure about your appearance that you have to insist you’re “hot”. In actuality, your Texas-sized forehead and uneven eyes put you at a level just below room temperature, but that’s okay – you’ll find enough guys desperate enough to take you that you’ll think it validates your appearance. Then, later in life, you’ll come to the painful realization that you don’t have the character or personality traits to keep anyone near you for an extended period of time, and as your looks fade, you’ll settle for anyone willing to even talk to you.
- Stallone wants his lips back.
- Whenever I go into London, I see a thousand generic young women, and a thousand mannequins. You’ve managed to combine all the worst features of both.
- Just because your step dad tells you that while he is cuddling with you does not make it true.
Michael Kelso from That ’70s Show said it best…