Everybody’s favorite bilingual rapper has released his 10th studio album. Pitbull’s Climate Change hit stores and the world wide web on Friday, March 17, 2017, and it’s pretty much guaranteed to have a couple of bangers on it. I don’t know about you, but I’m definitely looking forward to over-serving myself and putting on a dance floor clinic to these new tunes. Dale, indeed.
Climate Change is comprised of 12 tracks and there are plenty of big name features. Some of the most notable guest appearances on the album are from Jennifer Lopez, R. Kelly, Jason Derulo, Robin Thicke, Ty Dolla Sign, Enrique Iglesias, Flo Rida, and Travis Barker. But enough talking about the album, let’s listen to the latest work from Mr. 305.
Stream Climate Change
Via Spotify, you can stream Climate Change here.
Download Climate Change
If you want to purchase Climate Change, you can head on over to iTunes.
Climate Change Track List
1. “We Are Strong” (featuring Kiesza)
2. “Bad Man” (featuring Robin Thicke, Joe Perry & Travis Barker)
3. “Greenlight” (featuring Flo Rida & LunchMoney Lewis)
4. “Messin’ Around” (featuring Enrique Iglesias)
5. “Better on Me” (featuring Ty Dolla $ign)
6. “Sexy Body” (with Jennifer Lopez)
8. “Options” (featuring Stephen Marley)
9. “Educate Ya” (featuring Jason Derulo)
10. “Only Ones to Know” (featuring Leona Lewis)
11. “Dedicated” (featuring R. Kelly & Austin Mahone)
12. “Can’t Have” (featuring Steven A. Clark & Ape Drums)