Wow. Wow. Wowwwwwwwww. I’m speechless. This is going to be the best episode of Game Of Thrones ever made. It’s also reported that it is by far the most expensive, too. If this video doesn’t get your blood pumping, you need a heart transplant, because OH. MY. GOD.
“Thousands of men don’t need to die. Only one of us.” – Jon Snow.
As I do with most of my Game Of Thrones content, I’m just gonna put my thoughts in bullet point, because this honestly gets me too excited to form a coherent thought:
- I have this awful feeling that something bad is gonna happen to Jon Snow. I’m pretty positive he’ll survive, but there’s just something very ominous about the whole thing.
- Good to see Ser Davos getting in on the action for once. I bet he kicks major ass.
- Tormund is going to die this week. I’m calling it. Unfortunately.
- A Stark will also die this week, either Rickon or Sansa.
- No sign of Brienne Of Tarth. She has to be there, though. She is one of the best fighters in all the land, and Snow needs her.
- Looks like this is the only storyline we’re getting next week, which is perfectly okay with me.