I’m sure by this point you’ve all heard about the new social network called Ello, but does anyone actually use it? Or even know what it means? There are also rumors that it may eventually replace Facebook. Well according to a video posted by our friends over at The Huffington Post Ello has everything Facebook has, except none of the ads. It includes games, pages, events – oh wait, actually Ello doesn’t have any of those. CLICK HERE to watch writer and producer Minhdzuy Khorami of Mudville Comedy answer all our Ello questions.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Wednesday morning…
• Rams security guard fails to recognize starting QB [Extra Mustard]
• Jennifer Lopez makes a bigger Vegas deal than Britney Spears [TMZ]
• This proves that the world is ready for zombies [Radass]
• 17 things every guy needs to know about dating after college [Post Grad Problems]
• Alessandra Ambrosio’s new bikini shoot [Egotastic]