A pizza delivery driver named James Gilpin brought two pizzas to Indiana Wesleyan University on Wednesday and received a $1,268 tip, which had been collected by the students. According to our friends over at The Huffington Post, the university’s residential education CEO Keith Newman says the big tip for the pizzas illustrates his message that students should do for one person what they wish they could do for everyone. For the rest of the story, CLICK HERE.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Friday morning…
• This guy built a badass paper airplane gun [Radass]
• Jennifer Lopez shows off her insanely fit body [Popoholic]
• 4 celebrities who would be awesome to work with [Post Grad Problems]
• Felon asks for parole to watch LeBron James play [Black Sports Online]
• Video of Amanda Bynes dancing and shoplifting at the same time [TMZ]