Two men dressed as Spider-man and Batman were arrested in Times Square after getting into a brawl with a drunk guy who was yelling at them. According to our friends over at The Huffington Post, 23-year-old Thomas Rorke grabbed both characters, which resulted in getting his ass kicked. A man dressed as Captain America said that Spidey is “one of the best guys, honest, religious.” He also said that Spidey was one of the first guys to work the Times Square streets.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Tuesday morning…
• Broncos fans are petitioning to get Phil Simms off of their TVs [Extra Mustard]
• Rihanna slams CBS for pulling her song last week [TMZ]
• Your favorite Simpsons players “Simpsonized” [Radass]
• Selena Gomez has a sexy new hairdo [Popoholic]
• This bar is absolutely electrifying [Campus Sports]