This is the time of year when most college sophomores start gaining confidence, as they realize they aren’t the new kids on campus anymore. There is now a new batch of freshmen for everyone to harass. Of course we all started out as freshmen, but that almost makes it more fun to laugh at traits of the newbs. Our friends over at The Huffington Post have compiled a list of 13 ways other students can tell if you’re a freshman, so go read through them and minimize your chances of being picked on by older students.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Wednesday morning…
• Disney is fighting Deadmau5 over his ears [TMZ]
• New basketball cards are made from game-worn shoes [Extra Mustard]
• Apple says those leaked celebrity photos wasn’t iCloud’s fault [Newser]
• Martin Scorsese is interested in a Ramones movie [Egotastic]
• Photographer matches movie scenes with present-day location [Radass]