Sumo champion Byamba Ulambayar needs to put down about 10,000 calories a day in order to maintain his size and strength. According to our friends over at Extra Mustard, the 6’1″, 360-pound champ gets all of his calories and nutrients from a delicious looking stew called chankonable, or chanko, which is full of vegetable noodles and a bunch of meat and fish, which helps build muscle after his intense sumo workouts. To see a video of Ulambayar demonstrating his sumo power, simply CLICK HERE.
• What to bring to a party that will kick it up a notch [Ask Men]
• Boy has 232 teeth removed from his head [Newser]
• Vine user blasts store employees after they follow him [Huff Post]
• Ray J has been busted for grabbing boobs [TMZ]
• This shotgun silencer is surprisingly quiet [Radass]