A recenty study in the Journal of Science and Medicine in Sports did a test on 19 rugby players from New Zealand to see how binge-drinking affected them the following day-and let’s just say that the results are good news for lushes. According to our friends over at Extra Mustard, the study recorded data on the athletes’ counter movement jump, maximal lower body strength, repeated sprint ability and hydration. The study showed that the only thing significantly altered was the counter-movement jump, while everything else stayed basically the same. To read the full story, CLICK HERE.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Friday morning…
• Brad Pitt’s attacker looks humiliated doing community service [TMZ]
• 15 things only people who can’t sleep will understand [Radass]
• The 5 worst guys to watch the World Cup with [Guy Code]
• Guy skydives while wearing George H.W. Bush, literally [WWTDD]
• Game Of Thrones vs. Lord Of The Rings in real life [Worldwide Interweb]