Charlie Day received an honorary doctorate from his alma mater, Merrimack College, this past weekend. The same distinction has been given to Mike Tyson and Kermit the Frog. According to our friends over at The Huffington Post, Charlie joked about receiving the honor as someone “who has made a living from pretending to eat cat food,” and that he “sounds like some sort of club DJ.” Charlie also joked that now he has received a doctorate he plans to begin writing his own prescriptions immediately.
And here are some more interesting links to kick off your Wednesday morning…
• Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens throw quite the boat party [TMZ]
• The Indiana Pacers show us how to score a basket in .1 seconds [Extra Mustard]
• Get in the ring with today’s ring girl Brittney Palmer [Maxim]
• These “Brad Pitt Tossing A Beer” memes are everywhere [Worldwide Interweb]
• How 3D printing is perfecting sex dolls [Cracked]