Guinness, Sam Adams, and Heineken were applauded by national gay rights group GLAAD, for their decision not to participate in New York and Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parades which barred LGBT groups from marching in the parade. According to our friends over at The Huffington Post, Catholic League president Bill Donohue has called for a boycott of Guinness, Sam Adams, and Heineken in response to what he sees as “bullying campaign” that goes against the First Amendment. I don’t know about you, but when I get to the bar later this afternoon I’m heading straight for that glorious Guinness tap.
And here are some more intriguing links to kick off your hump day…
• Canadian college basketball player scores 12 points in 28 seconds [Extra Mustard]
• Meet the worlds original cyborg [Maxim]
• 25 of the most idiotic criminals ever caught [The Chive]
• The ultimate awkward nightclub photos compilation [Worldwide Interweb]
• How to date girls without going on dates [Guy Code]