miss coed September 26th, 2014
Get to know today’s exquisite Miss COED, the bewitching Nicolette Gokey! Nicolette is a licensed cosmetologist and owner of her own clothing boutique. Enterprising AND gorgeous — what a combination!
Check out Nicolette’s bio and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Location:Freehold, NJ
When I’m not modeling I am a owner of a clothing boutique “Love NG” in Pt. Pleasant, New Jersey. This is a 24/7 job! What I love most about my job is making people feel confident and good about themselves!
- 1. What’s the most embarrassing song on your iPod right now:I’m not ashamed! Backstreet Boys’ “I want it that way”
- 2. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in public:Hmmm — craziest would have to be a push up contest on vacation. At least I won!
- 3. What’s the class you never skip/skipped:Not much of a school person. I never missed cosmetology, if that counts.
- 4. If it was your last day on Earth, what would you do:I try to live as each day as if it’s my last! I would be with the people I love.
- 5. Guilty pleasure:Anything sweet or chocolate for sure. Cinnabons are my favorite!
- 6. What’s your favorite body part:My smile and my curves!
- 7. What’s the funniest pickup line you’ve ever heard? And did it work:”Did you sit in a pile of sugar? ‘Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.” It did make me laugh!
- 8. Favorite drinking game:I love flip cup!
- 9. Who is your ideal type of guy:A gentleman. Genuine, confident, funny, honest and has morals!
- 10. What do you feel sexiest wearing:I have an obsession with bikinis!
[mc-twitter label = ‘coed’]