miss coed September 4th, 2013
Jessica is an absolutely gorgeous (and smart) brunette coming to you from Ann Arbor, MI. She’s on an absolute tear recently having been named one of Maxim’s 100 Hot Girls Next Door (available in Sept), a SI Lovely Lady of the Day, and now a Miss COED.
She’s a busy model (a hard thing to come across in this industry) so make sure that you follow her sites on the buttons below. This hottie is definitely worth keeping an eye on.
- Current Location:Ann Arbor, MI
My hobbies are mostly the cliche things: exercise, cooking & baking, shopping, spending time with friends and family. But my not-so-hidden passion is literature, and I spend a lot of time being rather nerdy — watching educational TV shows like “Through the Wormhole” that blow my mind, researching history and the biographies of great thinkers & creators, and working on my own writing.
I have a cosmopolitan spirit and esoteric taste, so I can actually quite easily find something that interests me in almost any situation! I love to travel and to some extent I do my best to collect varied experiences, as well as I reasonably can, because I want to know what it’s like to be broke, to be wealthy, to be deeply in love, and to be an absolute cynic. The more I can relate to, the more I have felt and seen, the better my writing can be. Life is short and perhaps I’m greedy, because all I want is to master it all enough to be capable of expressing its beauty in a form that lasts longer than human individuals. Art is essential to me.
- 1. Turn-ons:Well-travelled, well-educated, well-dressed gentlemen. Mystery, passion, vulnerability, wit, tact, style, a strong gaze, competence, and a bit of corruption…basically just give me James Bond. heehee :)
- 2. Turn-offs:I don’t like being badgered, I can’t really relate to someone who doesn’t value intelligent conversation, and I won’t tolerate unkindness towards animals or neglect of personal appearance & ambition. Everyone has their lazy days, but there is nothing sexy about habitual apathy.
- 3. Most dangerous thing you’ve done:I’ve been skydiving, and I LOVED it — but even more dangerous than that was probably when I refused to give my purse and phone to a group of armed young men who were trying to rob me late one night. I was a little bit tipsy but I managed to talk the guy with a gun out of it instead, by telling him he didn’t really want to do it and risk ruining his life by getting in trouble with the police! I was on my way from a bar to get in a cab to go to the airport, in an unfamiliar city, and I was going on an international flight. I didn’t want to be without my passport and phone in a foreign country so I really got lucky that they eventually gave up asking and ran away instead of robbing or hurting me.
- 4. Do it again:I’d skydive again! I’d really like to go hang-gliding in the mountains someday, too.
- 5. Dream vacation:A romantic extended stay in a luxury spot…Turtle Island, Fiji, or the Four Seasons, Bora Bora… excuse me while I slip into a daydream <3 Favorite team=The Michigan Wolverines. Go Blue! Best concert you’ve ever been to=Probably Jay-Z & Kanye
- 6. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars
- 7. Dogs or cats:I like any creature that’s down to cuddle with me :)
- 8. Vine or Instagram:I have both, but I use instagram much more. Find me at @jessica__ashley (two underscores)
[mc-twitter label = ‘tweetjessash’]