miss coed July 3rd, 2014
Today’s Miss COED is Ashlee Gilbert from Mesa, AZ! This gal loves spending time with nature and animals. And we can tell from all her adorable photos with her dog!
Check out Ashlee’s stats and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Hometown:Mesa, AZ
- Hair:Dark Brown
My free time usually consists of just enjoying life! I love being with those I love, adorer of animals, crafty, and sincerely believe laughter is THEE BEST medicine. There is nothing in the world that can’t be fixed by a hot bath, some good tunes, and a glass of wine. Although my parents are separated, I still spend a lot of time with each of them and continue to look up to each of them. I’m crazy about nature, sunshine, green grass, flowers, etc…
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Absolutely, 95% of the time…I’m smiling. (Even when I probably shouldn’t.) I can talk to anyone.
- 2. Favorite subject in school:I’d have to say anything to do with English or Literature. Math was and still is not my strong suit!
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:Probably something that involved me being outside or with animals. One of the two, and most likely in North Dakota.
- 4. Would you do it again:I’ll try anything once, two times to make sure.. ;) of course!
- 5. Favorite Meal:Anything Italian! I LOVE CHEESE! Pasta, pizza, you name it!
- 6. What do you want to do next:Above all…be happy! Something that involves helping others, or animals, and making myself feel good.
- 7. What’s your favorite team:AZ Diamonbacks…rep yo clique!
- 8. Favorite Hobby:Bein’ crafty or just being outside in nice weather.
- 9. Guilty Pleasure:Chocolate and wine. No hesitation!
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:What’s Star Trek? Kidding…STAR WARS. Hands Down.
[mc-twitter label = ‘coed’]