magnifier menu chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up comment chevron-up chat_bubble_outline2 share thumbs-up thumbs-down chevron-down

April Maroshick

miss coed May 28th, 2014

April is a gorgeous 20-year-old model currently living in Valley Stream, NY. She works as a paralegal full-time but also makes time for pageants and the NY Jets. Speaking of the Jets, you can’t tell us that April wouldn’t make a perfect Flight Girl–great at dancing, attractive, and an absolutely huge football fan.
This Long Island native will be in the running for Miss Hudson Valley this coming August, so make sure to show your support. Follow her on social media, then peep her photos and stats below.

connect with April


  • Age:
  • Hometown:
    Valley Stream, NY
  • Height:
  • Weight:
  • Bust:
  • Waist:
  • Hips:
  • Hair:
  • Eyes:


When I’m not modeling, I love competing in pageants, playing piano, break dancing, drawing, writing or having all day marathons of The Office. Anything daring is also always on the schedule for me, like bungee jumping.

10 questions

  • 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:
    About 95% of the time I consider myself extremely approachable. The other 5% is when I haven’t had a snickers bar and I’m not myself… in which case, I turn into the Hulk.
  • 2. Favorite subject in school:
    Business Law. By far the most useful subject for someone like myself and applicable in all areas of life.
  • 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:
    Well, I was almost in a plane crash in October 2013. We had to land at an air force base in the middle of Minneapolis because not only did the pan vibrator break on the plane, 3 of 4 engines failed and we all almost went deaf from the sound of it. Literally. So, after we landed, I wound up getting back on the same exact plane after they tightened a few screws, so I could make it to a football game in Alberta on time. I would say that’s pretty dangerous. Also not my smartest decision.
  • 4. Would you do it again:
    Absolutely. I wouldn’t miss a football game for anything
  • 5. Favorite meal:
    Grilled Cheese
  • 6. What do you want to do next:
    Next on my bucket list is shark diving on my 21st birthday.
  • 7. What’s your favorite team:
    New York Jets.
  • 8. Favorite hobby:
    Reading. I could read for hours upon hours.
  • 9. Guilty pleasure:
    Stationary shopping. This is a bit dorky, but I live for the feeling I get off of buying a new notebook, planner, pens, post-its, etc. Hence my obsession with the Container Store.
  • 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:
    Star Wars. I’m hoping Star Wars 7 is when they all realize that they are just Andy’s toys from “Toy Story”.

[mc-twitter label = ‘AprilMaroshick’]