miss coed October 3rd, 2014
Say hello to today’s beautiful Miss COED, the amazing Alysson Holt! Alysson grew up in the Northwest and is obsessed with her Seattle Seahawks. After we saw her pics, we were certainly screaming like the 12th Man!
Check out Alysson’s bio and hottest photos below, then follow her on social media.
- Location:Los Angeles, CA
I would categorize myself as the creative type, so when I am not modeling I love to do things to stimulate this quality. I love to sew, write, and recently have taken up nature photography. I am also a save the whales activist. Growing up in the northwest allowed me to see whales in my front yard, and once I experienced what magnificent creatures they were I was inspired to help them. I live in Manhattan Beach now and would describe myself as a beach bunny. I lay out in the sand with my SPF 70 (to keep my skin baby fresh) and paddle board with my friends for fun. I just got a brand new beach cruiser and named her Baby Spice. However, when I visit New York City, which is often, I can flip a switch into total city gal. I enjoy the arts and love to see off-Broadway shows, shopping in SoHo and 5th Ave, and enjoying amazing cuisines (I’m a foodie).
- 1. Would you consider yourself approachable:Considering myself approachable is completely circumstantial. When I am out on a weekday running errands with no makeup and dressed in the most casual quick outfit in sight, I get hit on more than when I am dressed to the nines and spend at least an hour on hair and makeup. It baffles me!
- 2. Favorite subject in school:Writing and history. I have a photographic memory with dates and events and writing has always been a passion of mine.
- 3. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve done:The most dangerous thing I have done is ride a young, relatively wild horse through the rough terrain of the Rocky Mountains, without a helmet. I am somewhat experienced with horses but this was a ride for the pros. My wrangler was awesome though and, luckily, I was safe and confident the whole time (well, mostly!)
- 4. Would you do it again:This was just last week and it was the best experience of my summer, so I would do it again in a heartbeat.
- 5. Favorite meal:I enjoy a plethora of food! Even though I can be a picky eater (with textures especially and I have a shellfish allergy), I love food, love to cook, and love to dress up and go out to eat. It would depend on my mood, but since I am a northwest girl at heart I would have to say a really nice salmon or halibut filet with a side of a fancy version of mashed potatoes and veggies would do the trick. But seriously, I could go on for weeks about my favorite foods. Fat kid at heart!
- 6. What do you want to do next:After I am finished with my modeling career, I am launching my bedding line. I have been working on it for quite some time. I love to sew and am very into cozy things, so this was the perfect concept for me to fulfill my next ambition. I also want to start a nonprofit to help endangered sea life.
- 7. What’s your favorite team:ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS I AM OBSESSED WITH MY SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!
- 8. Favorite hobby:My favorite hobby is writing because it relaxes me in so many ways. I have been writing since second grade. I don’t share my work with others often and think of it as “me time.”
- 9. Guilty pleasure:Being a couch potato and watching episode after episode of Sex and the City while snacking on junk food. I know, so cliche! And I make myself run an extra mile for every cookie… Most of the time ;)
- 10. Star Wars or Star Trek:Star Wars, although I am interested in watching the original Star Trek. Everyone raves about it.
[mc-twitter label = ‘alyssonholt’]