It’s time for another week of new Netflix releases! With August in full swing, there are plenty of new shows and films being added to the streaming service and there will be no excuse for boredom because Netflix is always there to help us out.
This week, there will once again be a number of good releases coming to the platform that will keep you busy and help you kick back and relax.
What else will be coming to the streaming service?
Check out everything coming and going from Netflix this week.
Everything Coming To Netflix This Week – 8/23 to 8/29
- The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf (Netflix Anime)
- Oggy Oggy (Netflix Family)
- UNTOLD: Caitlyn Jenner (Netflix Documentary)
- Bob Ross: Happy Accidents, Betrayal & Greed (Netflix Documentary)
- Clickbait (Netflix Series)
- John of God: The Crimes of a Spiritual Healer (Netflix Documentary)
- Motel Makeover (Netflix Series)
- The November Man
- The Old Ways
- Open Your Eyes (Netflix Series)
- Post Mortem: No One Dies in Skarnes (Netflix Series)
- Rainbow High: Part II
- Really Love
- The River Runner
- Tayo the Little Bus: Season 4
- The Water Man
- EDENS ZERO (Netflix Anime)
- Family Reunion: Part IV (Netflix Family)
- He’s All That (Netflix Film)
- I Heart Arlo (Netflix Family)
- Titletown High (Netflix Series)
- Bread Barbershop: Season 2
- Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha (Netflix Series)