A wild scene occurred at Bill Gray’s Regional Iceplex in Brighton, New York recently in a video that is now making the rounds on social media.
According to eye witness reports and video, a Zamboni was on the ice at the hockey rank when it burst into flames.
TMZ Sports says “a broken hose leaked flammable liquid onto the vehicle’s motor.”
The Zamboni was engulfed by flames that surrounded the driver of the vehicle before officials were able to put the fire out shortly after. There were a number of onlookers who were in shock witnessing the scene as it played out.
Luckily for everyone involved, there were no injuries.
You can check out the wild scene below:
Here’s the video version. pic.twitter.com/u5zRFNIkvd
— Russ Bitely (@russbites) October 15, 2020
[H/T: TMZ Sports]