Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Wednesday, July 18, 2018.
– San Diego Comic-Con kicks off tomorrow:
– Anthony Bourdain’s Girlfriend Posts “Heart-Wrenching” Story That Lists The 19 Times He Publicly Referenced Suicide:
– Pop hilariously sent Kawhi Leonard to the Toronto Raptors:
Spurs have agree to trade Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green to Toronto for DeMar DeRozan, Jakob Poeltl and a protected 2019 first-round pick, league sources tell ESPN. Trade call with league office is starting shortly.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 18, 2018
– 5 Predictions For The Second Half Of The MLB Season:
News & Politics
– President Trump said he “misspoke” when discussing Russia’s interference in our election.
Top 10 Best Players In College Basketball Today:
Hottest of the Day
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“No idea is ever dead until those who believe in it say it’s dead.” — James Albert Michener