Welcome to COED’s Quick Fix, a rundown and recap off all the news, stories and headlines that you need to know today. Whether it be pop culture, sports, news, college or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered.
This is the Quick Fix for Tuesday, July 17, 2018.
– San Diego Comic-Con kicks off Thursday:
– I really hope Jesse Pinkman figures out a way to beat this kids ass:
– Bryce Harper won a pretty epic Home Run Derby last night:
– Other than the ESPYs tomorrow night, there is absolutely nothing going on in the sports world.
– Sure looks like there’s some trouble in paradise between Rachel Bush and Buffalo Bills safety Jordan Poyer:
News & Politics
– Elon Musk is hopefully going to get sued by the British diver that he called a pedo.
– Harvard Humanitarian Initiative Director Dubbed The Latest “Permit Patty”
– Of course you want to watch this doggo steal his owner’s Go Pro:
Hottest of the Day
Song of the Day
Quote of the Day
“Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded or how much you have.” — Oprah Winfrey