Kaitlyn Herman, a 24-year-old from Plainview, New York who currently lives in Encino, California, will be one of the contestants vying for the $500,000 grand prize on season 20 of the CBS hit reality show Big Brother. Herman, who is a “Life Coach,” hopes to bring some positivity to the house. As a big believer in energy, Herman believes that will direct her to make the right choices throughout the game.
“I’m going to use my intuition, my sensitivity to energy, and my messages from my guides to help me direct which way to move throughout the house,” she said. “I plan to be that person that creates a sense of calm in the house, instead of bad energy.”
From her CBS bio:
What would you take into the house and why?
– My crystal.
– Essential oils/diffuser.
– My journal. All of these things have transformed my quality of life so much. I’m all about good vibes and positive energy and all three of those things help me feel zen.
Fun facts about yourself:
– I’m often caught sleeping with my eyes open, which is terrifying for those I live with.
– Years ago, I went to a psychic medium with the hopes of connecting with my deceased grandfather, but the medium surprised me by revealing I would soon be one of the most influential self-help women in the world.
– If I sense bad energy with family or friends I will (without invitation) start to sage them until the negativity is cleared.
– I have a blog called From Betches To Buddhas.
For more photos of Kaitlyn Herman, check out the gallery below and be sure to head on over to Instagram and click follow to join the growing list of nearly 2,000 fans who can’t wait to see her next move and how far she advances on the upcoming season of Big Brother.
Big Brother 20 premieres on Wednesday, June 27, at 8pm EST on CBS with 24/7 feeds available on CBS All Access.