Bayleigh Dayton will once again be gracing our televisions. In 2017, Dayton was Miss Missouri 2017. In 2018, she has been cast as one of the contestants on season 20 of the CBS hit reality series Big Brother. The 25-year-old Atlanta native, who describes herself as “engulfing, adventurous, and unpredictable,” immediately made it clear that her beauty pageant past could play a factor in her strategy during the game.
“I want to be Miss Congeniality [and] not be fake or too nice,” she said in her CBS bio. “[I want to] just be that girl that people feel comfortable around but still dominates in the competitions. I want to stay clear of the drama and let the bombs self-destruct.”
She also revealed more about herself saying:
What would you take into the house and why?
– My Bible because I need to stay close to God and keep my calm.
– My yoga mat because I am absolutely sure that I will need to do some meditating in that house.
– My camera! I want to capture the memories and, plus, I will need content for Instagram.
Fun facts about yourself:
– I’m the first-ever African-American Miss Missouri.
– I’m a closet “dweeb” who loves cartoons and Marvel Comics.
– I was once was on a flight where the engine blew.
– I get hit on every day while being a flight attendant.
For more photos of Bayleigh, check out the gallery below and be sure to head on over to Instagram and click follow to join the growing list of more than 11,000 fans who can’t wait to see her next move and how far she advances on the upcoming season of Big Brother.
Big Brother 20 premieres on Wednesday, June 27, at 8pm EST on CBS with 24/7 feeds available on CBS All Access.