Charlotte Flair was named as one of the 16 athletes to appear in the 2018 ESPN Body Issue earlier this month. The athletes in this year’s issue will range from age 21 to 63. Flair is joined by No. 2 overall NFL Draft pick Saquon Barkley, soccer star Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Olympians Tori Bowie, Jessie Diggins and Adam Rippon, rising NBA star Karl-Anthony Towns, NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice, and more.
The WWE Superstar becomes the first WWE athlete to grace the pages of the yearly magazine.
On Monday, June 25, ESPN began releasing the images from the Body Issue and Flair was quick to share her catalog of photos on social media. The semi-nude photo shoot shows Flair in various poses and moves that she uses while in action inside of the WWE ring.
The print edition of the magazine will appear on newsstands Friday, June 29.
For more photos of Charlotte, check out the gallery below (NSFW) and be sure to head on over to Instagram and click follow to join the growing list of nearly 3 million fans who can’t wait to see her next move.
ESPN The Body Issue 2018 Athletes
Saquon Barkley (Giants rookie running back)
• Sue Bird (Seattle Storm guard)
• Megan Rapinoe (U.S. women’s national team and Seattle Reign forward)
• Tori Bowie (gold medal-winning Olympic sprinter)
• Lauren Chamberlain (professional softball player for USSSA Pride)
• Jessie Diggins (gold medal-winning Olympic cross-country skier
• Crystal Dunn (U.S. women’s national team and North Carolina Courage forward)
• Charlotte Flair (WWE Superstar)
• Zlatan Ibrahimovic (LA Galaxy forward)
• Dallas Keuchel (Astros pitcher)
• Greg Norman (Hall of Fame golfer)
• Yasiel Puig (Dodgers outfielder)
• Adam Rippon (broze medal-winning Olympic figure skater)
• Jerry Rice (Hall of Fame former NFL receiver)
• Breanna Stewart (Seattle Storm forward)
• Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves center)